A CIA Document has recently confirmed the reality of humans with “special abilities” who can do “impossible things.”
There have been numerous cases all throughout history where mind influences matter. This belief spans all over the globe in many different cultures, more specifically regarding ‘supernormal’ abilities that include telepathy, psychokinesis, and other phenomena within the realm of parapsychology. These happenings are evident in ancient literature from Vedic texts to the yoga sutras. From Jesus, Moses, Milarepa, Mohammed and countless others.
For many generations, these abilities have been pushed aside as being simple folklore and nothing more than that. The elements of parapsychology only exist in sci-fi novels or horror movies and not in the real world. But, modern day research now suggests that these abilities are more real than we think.
Today, scientists have been studying the relationship between mind and matter for hundreds of years. We have established that consciousness, or factors that are associated with consciousness, do in fact have effects on what we call the physical world, even if it is in very small amounts.
It is important to realize that these effects are not always seen by the human eye, but they are known at the quantum level.
The most commonly used experiment to prove the connection between consciousness and reality is the quantum double slit experiment, which shows that observation “not only disturbs what has to be measured, they produce it.”
Max Planck, the pioneering physicist who originated quantum theory said, regard consciousness as “fundamental” and matter as “derivative from consciousness.”
The CIA Document
The CIA document is titled “Chronology of Recent Interest in Exceptional Functions of The Human Body in the People’s Republic of China.” It outlines the Chinese governments’ interest in parapsychology.
The United States government also had at one time, and probably still does, an interest in parapsychology as well, which is evident within their Stargate program. The program was in effect for more than 20 years before the public became aware of it.
Another document, entitled “Research into Paranormal Ability To Break Through Spatial Barriers,” focuses on the same thing. This particular document, which was declassified through a Freedom of Information Act request, outlines specific people with very special abilities and how they have been studied by thousands of scientists and governments around the world for a long time.
While the document is on the CIA website, it is only accessible from the Internet Archives, a San Francisco based nonprofit digital library that provides a universal access to all knowledge.
Here is a brief outline of the document…
- In 1979, a major Chinese science journal, Ziran Zachi (Nature Journal), carried a report on “non-visual pattern recognition” in which numerous accounts of exceptional human body function were confirmed. As a result, an unofficial preliminary organization to study this type of thing under the watch of Nature Journal
- In 1980, the Journal and the Chinese Human Body Science Association held a parapsychology (remote viewing, telepathy, psychokinesis, clairvoyance and more) conference in Shanghai with participants from over 20 research institutes and universities
- In 1981, over 100 centres to study children with purported exceptional abilities and mental capabilities were formed with the cooperation of more than 100 formally trained scholars
- In 1982, the Chinese Academy of Sciences sponsored a public hearing in Beijing that more than 4000 scholars attended regarding cases of parapsychological abilities within humans. They called for “fair but strictly controlled” tests to lead to a final judgement
The document shows how many of the scholars believed that the scientific evidence for the ‘paranormal’ was not sufficient enough for them to make a rational conclusion. The next point is arguably the most important one in the entire document.
- In April of 1982, a joint trial was arranged by the Party’s National Committee of Science at Beijing Teacher’s College. Proponents of both sides attended. The results were mostly negative, with the exception of a few, one of them being Zhang Baosheng
Following this, two Chinese scientists gave a speech on it at a joint convention of the Parapsychological Associatio and the Society for Psychical Research held at Cambridge University.
Not long after that, in 1983, “a series of PK experiments with the subject Zhang Baosheng were conducted by 19 researchers led by Prof. Lin Shuhang of the physics department of Beijing Teachers college.”
The experiments proved that he did have some special abilities. After this became well-known, Zhang-Baosheng became a full-time subject of the military run psi research team.
What Was Zhang-Baosheng Able to Do?
One of his accomplishments was moving sealed objects in and out of sealed containers. Small pieces of paper would be placed in a sealed test tube. After five minutes, the pieces of paper somehow appeared outside the tube, even though the test tube was still sealed and undamaged.
He went on to do the same thing with other small objects such as paper clips, and live insects.
In 1987, the researchers at the Institute of Space-Medico Engineering released a video showcasing their work and what they had accomplished. The film showed a medicine pill moving through an irreversibly sealed glass vial, which occurred n three frames of a 400 frame per second video.
This revelation proves that these “super humans” do exist and that mainstream science can’t further investigate parapsychology and refuse to fund the research. However, this subject is still studied immensely by the secretive military industrial complex.